I play the bagpipes, and when I was growing up I used to compete quite regularly, actually every weekend during the summer. Sometimes I won often I lost, but that's besides the point. Recently I've been working on a story that would revolve around this aspect of my life. So here's some sketches as I search for some character designs. I've got some dancers, a piper and some heavyweights that I need designs for. The first two are pretty self explanatory, the third maybe not so. Heavyweights are the big, exceptionally strong guys, who amongst other things, throw the caber, the telephone pole type thing. Anyway, here are some roughs, and thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:
nice work scotty, keep the drawings coming. Only one creatique, watch your structure especially on the face, other then that it's good to see your drawing. hopefuly i'll have some stuff to post soon.
i love your pictures babe! as you know, i like the girl that looks like a wee triangle. very cute!
Post a Comment